Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Weekly DIY

I wanted to start a new weekly post here at WALLPAPER called "Weekly DIY" where I search the net for fun, innovative, creative and affordable ways to DIY your home. I love DIY projects, to be honest throughout my life I have always tried to recreate things myself that I thought were not worth spending money on. I have made my own jewelery, upholstered chairs, headboards, refinished furniture, made pillows, decorative headbands, holiday cards, party supplies oh and the list goes on...

These days what better reason then the environment to reduce, re-use and recycle as well!

So without further adieu... this weeks first DIY is from Jenn at Livin the simple life.

She took this old headboard that she bought for $4...yes you read that right! and took it from,

this...
to
this


I hope this inspires us all to try a DIY of our own :)

0 comments: