Thursday, June 24, 2010

The flowers are in full bloom

I know, I know I am going to stop making excuses about being busy, as you all can see from my lack of posts that I have been a lousy blogger! But to be honest business is doing well, and this takes up all my time...don't get me wrong, I couldn't be happier or more grateful!! I have a few craft fairs and markets that I will be at this summer as well, and I can't wait to share all the pictures and info with you guys. I hope some of you can even pass by, a lot of them are in the Toronto area, so all my fellow T. dot residents I am talking to you. I will update you all here about dates!! Very excited!!

Another thing that has been growing around here aside from business are my plants, my garden is really filling out...with blooms, and some weeds as well...oops! Time to de-weed, any tips? I still need to plant a few but overall I am truly enjoying all the pretty flowers. Enjoy the pics and your weekends, I will be off for a few days as I am celebrating my 26th birthday this weekend!!




my vegetable garden







the view from my deck! Love it!

0 comments: