Sunday, August 22, 2010

My weekend in photos...

This weekend was rather busy for me. Let's see... on Friday Patti and I had our first soap party hosted by my aunt Angie at her beautiful home in Whitby...it was super fun! We sold our products and met some great new people.

On Sunday I made dinner for the family, on the menu was honey mustard lamb ( a recipe I got from Style at Home magazine), baby spinach tossed salad, cured meats and cheeses, bruschetta, italian breads, roasted red peppers. a little bit of vino, and for dessert chocolate fondue and oatmeal chocolate cookies! I forgot to take photos of the lamb, but trust me it was great! and dessert got gobbled up before I could take any pictures...

Tomorrow is my mother's birthday, so I am off to bake a cake and get her a fresh bouquet of flowers, plus lots of other goodies...

What did you do this weeked?

some highlights from our soap party...




dinner at home



0 comments: