Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Beauty Bag: Liz from Wallpaper

I've decided to start a new bi-weekly series on WALLPAPER called  "Beauty Bag" which will feature some of my favourite bloggers's own makeup bags including a list of products they use and of course the one product they can't live without.

I've always been fascinated by what women have in their makeup bags or what their beauty routines are and I think that it would be fun to get a sneak peek inside their beauty bags. Plus, I love when I hear a great review or I get a makeup suggestion from someone that I know has used and loved a product... so let's all share our beauty bags and favourite beauty finds!

If anyone out in the blog world would like to participate in this new series please send me an email.

I've decided to start out the series with my own makeup bag:


Makeup
1.SEPHORA BY O.P.I in metro chic- this is a great fall colour
2.DIOR show mascara in black-highly recommend for that full lash
3.NARS multiple in South beach-bought this on a recommendation and I love it!
4.ESTEE LAUDER high gloss in Amethyst
5.SHADY LADY shadow in Caught in the act courtney-awesome eye shadow with a bit of glitter
6.ANNABELLE Kohl liner in Charcoal
7. MAC blush in Pinch me- gives the cheeks a nice flush
8.MAC sheer pressed powder in NC35

Makeup tools:
1. MAC blush brush #129
2.MAC Kabuki brush #182- I use this to put on my pressed powder
3.QUO eyebrow brush
4.SHU UEMURA eyelash curler- great lash curls
5.ESTEE LAUDER makeup bag


One beauty product I can't live without:
it's a toss up between my Quo eyebrow brush and lipgloss (any brand)
(what can I say I have unruly brows!)

0 comments: