Sunday, September 26, 2010

Beauty Bag: Nancy, Marcus Design

Hello lovely Wallpaper readers!! I'm really excited to be part of the Beauty Bag series, a big thank you Liz for counting me in!

I can recall being fascinated with makeup from a young age ... does any one remember those dolls that you could put under hot water and makeup would magically appear on their faces? I loved those dolls :) Since makeup doesn't magically appear on me, my Beauty Bag is brimming with goodies {a girl never can have too many products!} Here are a few of the things I just can't live without:

1. Purminerals Radiance Blush - leaves the softest touch of pink, perfection!

2. Covergirl Lashblast Volume {in Very Black} - My lashes are nearly non-existent. This mascara truly solves my problem.


3. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - This stuff not only comes in a cool looking bottle, it literally is MAGIC! My eyelids tend to get oily and I end up looking like a racoon at the end of the day. This primer seriously keeps everything where it should be!!

4. Bare Escentuals Brush Kit - I have brushes in all shapes and sizes, having the right tools for the job is key!

5. Mac Lipglass {in Lychee Luxe} - This is my go-to summer color, the coral hue works perfectly with a golden tan, which I am currently trying to extend as long as I can :)

6. Mac Pro Longwear Lipcolor {in Night Rose} - Best lipcolor. EVER. It really stays on all day no matter what you do. They call it Longwear for a reason!

And the one beauty product that I can't live without??

bareMinerals Matte SPF 15 Foundation. It's pure mineral goodness that is light and absorbs oils during the day. I can't walk out the door without it! I hope you enjoyed my must-have list.


Thanks to the lovely and talented Nancy of Marcus Design for sharing her beauty bag of goodies with us! #3 on her list has definitely peaked my interest, I too hate it when my eyeshadow turns oily and it begins to feel more like eye shadow cream, so this eyeshadow primer sounds great!

0 comments: