Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Beauty Bag: Joi, Nuestra Vida Dulce

Hello everyone! I'm Joi from Nuestra Vida Dulce and I'm excited to share with you my bag of tricks! ; ) I love makeup and a good deal, so most of my stuff you can find at a drugstore.

What you'll find in my bag is...

1. My brushes. They aren't thrown in my bag but rather reside in an Anthropologie glass cup. I couldn't do my make up without 'em!

2. This is my actual makeup bag! It was a fun find from a little store called Francesca's. I love it because it is huge!

3. My blushes consist of "Desire" by Lorac, "Dandelion" by Benefit, and a mineral blush by Sephora.

4. My mascaras I'm using lately are "The Falsies" by Maybelline and "Define a Lash" by Maybelline, as well! Both are waterproof for staying power!

5. My concealer is in stick form by Rimmel and the color is "Soft Honey." LOVE it!

6. I've been rotating between these two lipstick. They are both by Rimmel. "640 Summer Angel" and "006 Pink Blush."

7. My foundation of choice is Studio Fix by Mac in the color "NW 25." I don't think I'll ever go back to liquid foundation. This stuff is unbelievable!


8. I often use a transparent powder after my concealer to set it by Rimmel .

9. Sometimes I use some gloss or chapstick and my favorites are these two. Softlips is my all-time favorite and the other is Neutrogena's Lip Soother in the color, "Gleam." It's got a great scent and flavor and it has a great cooling sensation!

10. My shu uemura eyelash curler!

11. I absolutely love this eyelid color corrector called "Lemon Aid" by Benefit. It camouflages my red eyelids just right!

12. My bronzer is a must for my pale skin. I use the cheapie Rimmel brand in the color "Sunlight."

13. Tweezers for quick touch ups and an eyebrow pencil in dark brown.

14. I've been using this purplish eyeshadow quad by Maybelline exclusively for a couple weeks now and love it!

the lovely Joi and her hubby


If I had to pick a 'can't live without' product, while I love my Studio Fix, I'd probably go with my bronzer. It's an instant pick me up and makes my sleepy and pale skin look rejuventated. It's a definite no skip item in my makeup routine!

Thanks for having me!

Thanks so much to Joi for revealing her great beauty picks. I love the idea of putting makeup brushes in a pretty glass cup!

0 comments: