Monday, April 11, 2011

Interested in Guest blogging?

I thought I would take the time and ask all you lovely readers and browsers of this blog if you or anyone you may know would be interested in contributing to the "Beauty Bag" series. I've had such great success with some uber fabulous and stylish bloggers sharing their beauty finds and secrets with us here, and I've received great feedback from readers telling me about how much they appreciate all the recommendations and tips they read in the "beauty bag" series! This makes me so happy!! I love utilizing this blog as a way for all us girls to come together and share with each other and help each other out. So this leads me to my main point, since the new year there have been a lack of posts for this great series. So I am calling all bloggers...any of you want to share your beauty bag just email me: www.wallpaper.homeblog@yahoo.ca



Looking forward to hearing from you girls!!

0 comments: