Monday, June 20, 2011

ELF Cream Eyeliner Review


Hi my beautiful readers! So as you can see this is a review post; if you you watch my videos on YouTube, you will have known that I have a ELF haul up & this ELF Gel Eyeliner; one of the things I was so excited to open up and try!  I get so excited whenever  I get something new! Aha!
Well all I can say is that this thing is amazing! 

 I'm greatly satisfied with this product! I got it in black, and it is VERY black, It stays on well, I even slept with it on without much smudging, but once my eyes watered and it smudged much easier.
Overall, I really like it. I love the fact that it comes with a little eyeliner brush, because I didn't have one yet. One of the main things I like about this Cream liner, is the amount of product that comes of one dip. As you can see in the picture above this has been dipped the the pot once, and that's how much product I got! I was surprisingly amazed! 

For me this one is a huge HIT!! i have been using MAC blacktrack for 2 years. I know people are complaining about it. I thought it worked OK for me, meaning never dried up after 2 years... but ELF changes my opinion! It is so much darker and creamier and easier to use! 
 I have used similar products from Estee lauder, Bobbi Brown, physician's formula. and this by far is comparable to bobbi brown! love love love! well done ELF! 

I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a good cream eyeliner! It is Ah-mazing! Oh wow, this is a long post! Haha, anyway, hope this helped, and I hoped I gave an informative review! 


                            Daisy x

0 comments: