Monday, July 25, 2011

My Favourite Elf Mineral Lipsticks (Pinks/Nudes)

Hey Dolls!! How is your day going? Anyway today's blog post is going to be about my favourite elf lipsticks! (above) These 2 lipsticks are my absolute favourite! I love them so much. You probably already can tell but the top picture right picture is one of the elf mineral lipsticks in Runaway pink & the bottom left picture is in Nicely Nude! The thing I love about these lipsticks is the formula! They are so creamy and they glide on your lips so easily & they are super pigmented! I don't know where else apart from e.l.f that you can get such quality cosmetics for affordable prices! It's amazing! Anyway I know this post is short, but I will be posting another post tomorrow!
You should definitely invest elf cosmetics!
See you all very soon!!!

0 comments: