Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fashion/Style Inspiration #2: Rihanna

Hey Dolls! So this week's fashion/style inspiration is Rihanna! I realized I need to do these things every week because it's so much fun! My last Fashion and style inspiration was Kim Kardashian. But Rihanna is also a fashion icon to me! I have something that is very similar to Rihanna's style...CASUAL! I love wearing casual, and I'm always wearing casuals! I just feel so comfortable when I'm wearing casual clothes. 

I mean you can dress it up which is good; with a few accessories! Rihanna always looks so fresh looking her make-up to her fashion! I love that about her! My favourite picture above would probably have to be the second one! I would so wear that! I honestly think that Rihanna can pull anything of! From hairstyles, to make to fashion. I think she looks gorgeous in anything! She has such a beautiful figure, that's exactly why she can pull anything off! 

That is all for today, I think I should do my fashion/style inspiration posts every Saturday so that I can keep in track of everything. This is one of my favourite posts to do! Anyways who are your fashion and style inspirations? I would love to know! I will definitely be doing more fashion/style blog posts!

Daisy X


0 comments: